Collection and disclosure of information.
This policy statement tells you how we collect information and how we use it. It will help you to make an informed decision when browsing our site and using our services.
- When you choose to use our online contact form we do request information such as name, email address and optional phone number.
- We deem it reasonable for you to expect that you will be contacted about your enquiry, having entered your details
- You are not obliged to provide any personal data, however we will be unable to contact you regarding your enquiry if you do not.
- We do not expect or collect any sensitive information regarding yourself, for example racial or ethnic origin or political beliefs
- We do not knowingly collect or posses the personal data of children or minors. Please do not provide information if you are under the age of 18
Use of Data
- If you submit your telephone number via our online contact form we will contact you by phone call to evaluate you’re your enquiry and act upon upon your requirements
- We may also use the email address you provided to contact you, in relation to your enquiry or with further offers and promotions.
Reasons for Retaining Your Data
- We may not be able to contact you immediately after your initial enquiry
- Once we have contacted you to follow up your enquiry, we may contact you by way of a courtesy call to ensure all your requirements were met. As well as looking to maintain the level of service we provide.
- We occasionally launch products and run promotions, of which we will update you of if we believe it to be of interest or benefit to you.
Browser information collected on the web site.
We log IP addresses, which are the locations of computers or networks on the Internet, and analyse them in order to improve the value of our site. We also collect aggregate numbers of page hits in order to track the popularity of certain pages and improve the value of our site. We do not gather, request, record, require, collect or track any Internet users’ Personal Information through these processes.
Privacy of our email lists.
As noted above, we maintain e-mail lists to keep interested, eligible individuals informed about important promotions and topics, and individuals must affirmatively agree to joining them. We configure our list server software to refuse to divulge the email addresses of our list subscribers to anyone other than those whom we authorise. However, we are not the author of this software, and are not responsible for any failures in the software to preserve subscriber anonymity.
We maintain a variety of physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information. For example, we use commercially reasonable tools and techniques to protect against unauthorised access to our systems. Also, we restrict access to Personal Information to those who need such access in the course of their duties for us. Your own efforts to protect against unauthorised access play an important role in protecting the security of your personal information. We may have links to other, outside web sites that we do not control. We are not responsible for the content or privacy policies of these sites, and users should check those policies on such sites.
Changes to this policy.
We will revise or update this policy if our practices change, or as we develop better ways to keep you informed about them. You should refer back to this page often for the latest information and the effective date of any changes. If we decide to change this policy, we will post a new policy on our site and change the date at the bottom. Changes to the policy shall not apply retroactively.